- Manufacturer: Gmax Helmet
- DOT approved.
- Lightweight ABS shell.
- GMAX® “Ultimate function flip up jaw breath guard system”. Snap in breath guard remains in the jaw when the jaw section is lifted thus eliminating the additional hassle of removing your gloves and un-hooking the claustrophobic breath guard as used by other system helmet brands. When you lift the easy to lift GMAX® jaw piece you’re ready to talk or drink without anymore fuss.
- One hand easy to use chin bar push to open mechanism designed for easy use with gloves on.
- Dupont Coolmax® interior for added performance keeps you dry and comfortable. Coolmax® moves moisture away from your body and dries quickly.
- Removable, adjustable, washable Coolmax® interior and cheek pads allow for custom fitting and easy cleaning.
- GMAX® D.E.V.S. (dual exhaust venting system) top and rear vents reduce fogging and sweating by allowing hot air to escape from the mouth area and the top of the head.
- Adjustable mouth vent directs air upward across the inside of the shield to help reduce fogging.
- SPC top front vents, interior and styro designed for controlled air flow.
- Excellent shield seal reduces unwanted cold air and noise.
- State of the art anti-fog, maximum seal double lens shield comes with antiscratch hard coated outer lens for a longer lasting clear view.
- Screwless, easy shield removal.
- Protective aesthetic lower rubber molding around the bottom of the helmet shell.
- Snap-in removable non vented chin curtain.
- Padded chin strap.
- Built in speaker pockets for better fit and comfort.
- Deluxe ear pockets for better fit and comfort.
- Painted shell with high-tech water decals and high quality clear coat finish.
- Helmet bag included.
All New MD04 is a based off of the very popular GM44 modular helmet. The MD04 sports a redesigned jaw and shell for 2017. It still features all of the great functions found on the original GM44.
Gmax Helmet Sizing Chart
||54cm - 55 cm
||21-1/4” - 21-5/8”
||56 cm - 57 cm
||7” - 7-1/8”
||22” - 22-7/16”
||58 cm - 59 cm
||7-1/4” - 7-3/8”
||22-13/16” - 23-1/4”
||60 cm - 61 cm
||7-1/2” - 7-5/8”
||23-5/8” - 24"
||62 cm - 63 cm
||7-3/4” - 7-7/8”
||24-3/8” - 24-13/16”
||64 cm - 65 cm
||8” - 8-1/8”
||25-3/16” - 25-5/8”
||66 cm - 67 cm
||8-1/4” - 8-3/8”
||26” - 26-3/8”