- Manufacturer: Icon
- Includes both Clear and RST Silver face shields
- All World Standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US ), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (AUSTRALIA) & SG (JAPAN) SAFETY AND TESTING STANDARDS. does not ship with sai or sg certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country.
- Injection molded Polycarbonate Shell for strength and durability
- Recessed Twin Channel Supervent™ with industry leading intake and exhaust ports for increased cooling.
- Fog-Free Icon Optics™ shield with Prolock™ shield locking system
- Adjustable chin and forehead venting system maintains continual temperature for increased comfort in any riding situation.
- Rapid Release™ Shield Change System
- Removable molded breath deflector helps prevent fogging
- Fully removable washable HydraDry™ Moisture Wicking Interior
- Easy adjust ergo vent switch for superior or air flow control.
- Available in four shell sizes with an Icon exclusive long oval headform for ultimate fit and comfort.
From the treasure trove of ICON graphics of yesteryear we resurrect our forgotten anthropoid shebot. Half metal, half cyborg, all thigh, she cut a swath through the ranks of Busas and Gixxers in a time when fat tires still roamed the earth. We’ve brought her back for the next generation, astride mosquito bikes filled with dreams of liter-class dominance. Ride the Mechanica and feel how it was before, and hopefully will be again
Icon Helmet Sizing Chart
||6 5/8 - 6 3/4
||20 7/8 - 21 1/4
||6 7/8 - 7
||21 5/8 - 22
||7 1/8 - 7 1/4
||22 3/8 - 22 3/4
||7 3/8 - 7 1/2
||23 1/8 - 23 1/2
||7 5/8 - 7 3/4
||24 - 24 3/8
||7 7/8 - 8
||24 3/4 - 25 1/8
||8 1/8 - 8 1/4
||25 1/2 - 26